It has been in the 90's here and Kendra has been living outside. She goes nonstop running all over the place. So, here is a nice action shot.

She blows so hard, yet always seems to miss.


Kendra is in the "picking flowers for mommy" stage now which is so cute.

Okay, so here is a funny story. There is this tree in our back yard which Kendra has started climbing. The other day, I heard her yelling, "Mommy, help me!" She then proceeded to yell, "Mommy, ayudame! Ayudame!" (Ayudame is spanish for help me) Now I can only assume she learned this from Dora, but it was still awesome that she used it in the correct context. You see, I looked out and she was stuck about 9 feet up in the tree and couldn't get down. At least she didn't try to jump!



No comments:
Post a Comment