Sometimes I just look at the three and am amazed at how God has blessed me. A loving husband and two beautiful daughters...God always knows exactly what we need and I thank Him for giving me these three wonderful blessings!

Kaleah is such a calm baby. She is very happy and content unless she is hungry, of course. At 3 1/2 months old, she is already in 6-9 month clothing and at the rate she is going, she will be in 12 month by the end of summer. But, she is happy and healthy and that is the important thing.
So, I found Kendra a trampoline at a yard sale for $5 and it was probably the best thing I could have ever gotten her. She is able to exert all of that pent up energy she has and have fun doing it! By the way, she has now been potty trained for well over a month...woohoo!!!! (Minus the few accidents that occur when she is having so much fun playing that she doesn't want to stop to go to the bathroom...if you have any ideas on how to break that one, please let me know!) But other than that she is doing great in her "big girl panties".


1 comment:
Oh my gosh the girls are getting so big and are so beautiful. I miss ya and hope we can make another trip to see you sometime soon.
Post a Comment