Thursday, October 15, 2009

Updates

(Still loves Dora)
(First Ponytail!)

So I haven't been blogging much lately because facebook is a lot easier and quicker, but I will try and get more done on here for those who actually read it (Aunt Helen).

I can't believe how much children can grow in a few months time! I was looking at a picture of the girls when Kaleah was just born and Kendra still looked like a baby. In just a few short months, she has pretty much lost her baby chubby cheeks and is looking like a little girl now. I have been exercising taking control of my thoughts because I keep wanting to think that in less than 2 years she will be starting kindergarten! Ugghh! I don't even want to go there yet! She gets smarter and smarter every day. She knows the books of the Bible, alphabet, counts to 10 in Spanish and Swahili and 20 in English, can spell her name, can almost write her name, knows colors, shapes and other basic preschool stuff. According to the doctor, she is academically at the level of a 5 year old...my little smarty pants!

Kaleah is crawling/scooting all over the place now. She even pulls herself up on the furniture. She eats anything! She has seriously liked every new food I have given her so far and there have been a lot! Thankfully, she and Kendra literally ADORE one another! Kaleah lights up every time she sees Kendra and Kendra is such an amazing big sister. She still helps out with getting diapers and always wants to hold Kaleah and play with her. All in all, we have been very blessed with these two! Now, on to more pictures!









No comments: