
So our "little mama" got a new swing set (in the background" a while back. I got it for a hundred bucks on craigslist and was so excited. She was excited too, and still is. However, her favorite outdoor toys is the basic slide you see her climbing up here, which was given to us for free by a neighbor who was moving out. I couldn't figure out why for a while, then, I was watching her today and realized how much faster she flies down this slide. My baby is such and adventure seeker....just like her mother! When I take her to the playground, she always will climb to the highest slide and zip right down. She is not afraid of anything. Thankfully, she has common sense and knows her limitations, which is more than can be said for a lot of 1 1/2 year olds. So, she loves it outside and is always begging to go out which doesn't bother me in the least because it keeps me moving. It is a different story with her daddy who likes to come home from work and unwind by watching a little television. He has been very good at adapting, however, when his baby runs up to him saying "slide! slide! Daddy, slide!", grabs his hand and pulls him to the door. These are the moments that show why she is "Daddy's Girl"!
2 comments:
You got a good deal on that swingset. I just bought Sam a step 2 wagon for $15 off of craigslist. I'm trying to find a sand and water table, but not having too much luck so far. Sam is loving being outside too now and I love it. It's great to be outside when the weather is nice.
She is adorable, Erika!
Post a Comment