Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Baby Time
No pictures this time. Just letting everyone know that we are due to have girl #2 (who still has no name) on March 2. That is the due date they gave us but we are praying it is sooner than that as I am exhausted and tired of being pregnant at this point. I am 1 centimeter dialated as of this past Monday - which doesn't mean much considering I was a centimeter dialated with Kendra for 2 weeks before anything progressed. Needless to say I have been walking like crazy and if nothing else comes of it at least I will be in better shape for recovery. At an ultra sound a week ago, they estimated she was 7lbs. 6 oz. which is already more than Kendra was when she was born. So she has to come soon because I really don't want to push out a 9 lb. baby! Anyway I am hoping that the next post will be an announcement of the new addition to our family along with some adorable pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can hold out, Erika---only because March 2nd is MY birthday, too! I'm teasing you, I'll be praying she comes sooner than that. I well remember being big pregnant with a toddler to take care of. Not fun.
Post a Comment